Red wine, Rioja D.O.C
Señorio de San Vicente
Excluding Sales Tax
- VARIETY: 100% Tempranillo
- VINEYARDS: Single-vineyard wine from La Canoca, of 18 Hcts. Soils of calcareous clay. High density of plantation on a trellis with low yield. Organic fertilization. Environmental integrated agriculture cultivation. Year of plantation: 1985
- ELABORATION: Traditional method, 100% de-stemmed. Malolactic in barrel. Aging 20 months in new Bordelaise barrels of French oak (90%) and American oak (10%).
- ALCHOHOL CONTENT: 14% vol.
- TASTING NOTES: Garnet red cherry. Delicate nose, good reduction, and toasty creamy notes with rich licorice flavors and mountain herbs in this generous red offering an elegant palate, fresh with well-integrated tannins and a smooth finish.
- DRINKING TEMPERATURES: 16-18°C