Red wine, Rioja Alta
Excluding Sales Tax
- VARIETY: Tempranillo, Garnacha
- VINEYARDS: Sierra Cantabria Mágico proceeds from a small vineyard El Vardallo (also known as Las Sepulturas) measuring 1.18 hectares, located in San Vicente de la Sonsierra. It is a vineyard sown and grafted after and spared from the phylloxera crisis at the beginning of the 20 th century, with a wide range of varieties, both red and white.
- WINEMAKING: After de-stemming by hand, grape by grape, the combined varieties were fermented in two wooden vats and the Garnacha in another vat, thereby respecting their differences. The pre-fermentation soaking takes 5 days at a temperature of 8 oC. Soaking with the skins takes 21 days for the combined varieties and 15 days for the Garnacha. Malolactic fermentation is carried out in new French oak barrels. The combined varieties are fermented in a 500 l barrel and four 225 l barrels, and the Garnacha in a 500 l barrel.
- ALCHOHOL CONTENT: 14% vol.
- THE WINE: The wine world is one of sensations and emotions that sweep us away to other places. As Riojans, we are always seeking genuine and pure wines that express their origins, landscape, culture, tradition, ancestors, family and personal experiences. In this wine, Sierra Cantabria Mágico, all these qualities come together.