Red wine, Rioja D.O.C
Finca El Bosque
Excluding Sales Tax
- VARIETY: 100% Tempranillo
- VINEYARDS: Single-vineyard wine from Finca El Bosque, 1,4 Hcts. Sandyfranc-clay soil in texture with an abundance of gravel and small rounded stones on the surface. Altitude: 500 m. High-density plantings on a trellis and low yield. Organic fertilization. Environmental integrated agriculture cultivation. Year of plantation: 1973.
- ELABORATION: Destemed by hand with a rigorous selection of every grape. Cold pre-fermentative maceration. Fermented in 10 hectolitres oak barrels at 28ºC. Pressed twice a day. Malolactic in new French oak Bordelaise barrels. Aged 18 months in new French Bordelaise oak barrels (95%) and CenterEuropean bordelaise oak barrels (5%).
- ALCHOHOL CONTENT: 14,5% vol.
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry. Aroma with a marked emphasis of tasty notes of oak and black fruit, mineral background. Powerful palate, warm, flavorsome with tannins of oak still marked against those of fruit, hints of great length, mineral back aroma with traces of ripe fruit.
- DRINKING TEMPERATURES: 16-18°C