Red wine, Toro D.O.
Alabaster Magnum (1.5 L)
Excluding Sales Tax
- VARIETY: 100% Tinta de Toro, pre-phylloxera (own-rooted Vitis vinifera), and autochthonous.
- VINEYARDS: Proprietary vineyards situated in Valmediano, La Jara and Marinacea. 11.5 Hcts. Head-trained in the goblet. Average age: more than one hundred years old. Altitude: 800 - 900 m. Environmental integrated agriculture cultivation. Organic fertilization.
- ELABORATION: De-stemmed by hand with a rigorous selection of every grape, berry per berry. Fermented in open wooden vats. Traditional foot press with light pump-overs. Malolactic in new French oak. The wine is submitted to the aging of 18 months in a new Bordelaise barrel of French oak.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT:14,5% vol.
- TASTING NOTES: Dense purple. Dark fruit, Asian spices and liquorice with a background of flowers. Lush, textured fruit, juicy acidity. Well-balanced, powerful yet complex, long finish and persistence.
- DRINKING TEMPERATURES: 16°C