Red wine, Toro D.O.
Excluding Sales Tax
- VARIETY: 100% Tinta de Toro. Masal selection of Tinta de Toro perfectly adapted to the climate and soil.
- VINEYARDS: Proprietary vineyards situated in Valdefi njas and Toro. 41,7 Hcts. Altitude: 750 - 850 m. Environmental integrated agriculture cultivation. Average age: 15-65 years.
- ELABORATION: Traditional method, 100% de-stemmed. Malolactic fermentation in barrel, 30% new French oak. Aging in French oak Bordelaise barrels for 12 months (30% new French oak, 70% winebarrels).
- ALCHOHOL CONTENT: 14,5% vol.
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry, it offers a complex aroma of rich fruit, brandy, biscuit coffee, plum, and aniseed. The palate is creamy, rich, and aromatic. Very expressive and the finish leaves a pleasant memory of lightly toasted notes.
- DRINKING TEMPERATURES: 16-18°C