Red wine, Rioja D.O.C
Excluding Sales Tax
- VARIETY: 100% Tempranillo
- VINEYARDS: Single-vineyard wine from La Veguilla, 16.5 Hcts. Franc-clay or calcareous-clay soil in texture with small calcareous rounded stones on the surface. High-density plantings on trellis and low yield. Organic fertilization. Environmental integrated agriculture cultivation. Year of plantation: 1975.
- ELABORATION: Destemmed by hand with a rigorous selection of every grape. Cold pre-fermentative maceration. Fermented in 5 hectolitres oak barrels. Pressed by foot twice a day. Malolactic in new French oak Bordelaise barrels. Aged 24 months in a new French Bordelaise oak barrels.
- ALCHOHOL CONTENT: 14,5% vol.
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry, it offers a complex aroma of rich fruit, brandy, biscuit coffee, plum, and aniseed. The palate is creamy, rich, and aromatic. Very expressive and the finish leaves a pleasant memory of lightly toasted notes.
- DRINKING TEMPERATURES: 16-18°C