Rosé, Rioja D.O.C
Solar de Mendieta Rosado Joven
Excluding Sales Tax
- VARIETY: Viura (50%), Garnacha (45%) and Tempranillo (5%)
- VINEYARDS: San Vicente de la Sonsierra, La Rioja
- ELABORATION: Maceration of all the varieties during four days. Fermentation controlled at 16°C. cold stabilized.
- ALCHOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% vol.
- TASTING NOTES: Salmon, clean and bright. Nose of red berries, aniseed light notes and nuances of fresh fruit, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, pomegranate. On palate it is fresh, well balanced, wrapped by the fruit and acidity with memories of pomegranate, watermelon, etc. Intense, persistent, leaving a lively length.
- DRINKING TEMPERATURE: 8°C