Victorino Magnum (1.5 L)
Excluding Sales Tax
- VARIETY: 100% Tinta de Toro, ungrafted and pre-philoxeric.
- VINEYARDS: Proprietary vineyards situated in Valdefi njas, Toro and Villabuena del Puente. Head-trained in goblet. 35 Hcts. Average age: from 45 years up to more than a hundred years old. Altitude: 750 - 900 m. Environmental integrated agriculture cultivation.
- ELABORATION: Traditional method, 100% de-stemmed. Traditional foot press three times a day during fermentation and light pump-overs. Malolactic in new French oak. The wine is submitted to an ageing of 18 months in new Bordelaise barrels of French oak.
- ALCHOHOL CONTENT: 14,5% vol.
- TASTING NOTES: Dense purple in colour, presents in the nose a great concentration of aromas of black fruit with brandy, spices and mineral nuances. On the palate it is well structured, powerful, very expressive, creamy, rich and aromatic with smooth tannins.
- DRINKING TEMPERATURES: 16-18°C